StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void is live!Tue 10th Nov 2015 - 3:53pm General Gaming
The protoss armada has arrived and is ready to reclaim Aiur. In Legacy of the Void, brave commanders will embark on an intergalactic journey to unite the protoss race, take back their homeworld, and vanquish the ancient evil that now threatens to consume all life in the Koprulu sector.
The Void Hungers
All things must come to an end -- but with the psionic power of the Protoss on your side, fear is an illusion. Guide the Protoss as they struggle to unite the three races in the ultimate battle for survival against an ancient evil threatening all life in the universe. Experience the epic conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy and find out who perseveres in the face of adversity.
- Get Your Arch On: With the cooperative Archon Mode, you and a friend share control over a single base and army. Develop detailed game plans and focus your attentions to take down your adversaries.
- Form Alliances: With the Allied Commanders cooperative mode, join forces with a friend and take on the role of a StarCraft commander as you battle through scenarios, level up, and show off your real-time strategy skill in a team environment.
- Artanis in Heroes of the Storm: Purchase Legacy of the Void and gain access to Artanis when he enters the Nexus. Uphold the honor and glory of the Protoss and brawl it out in Heroes of the Storm!
- Strike from the Shadows: Explore the strategic depths of the game with six fresh units -- two for each race -- and enjoy new abilities for the units you already know and love.
- Join the eSports Community: Whether cheering on the underdog or rooting for a fan favorite, millions have experienced the thrill of battle and the rush of victory through StarCraft's vibrant eSports community – now it's your turn.
- Digital Deluxe Edition: With Jim Raynor working to rebuild the war-torn Terran civilization and Kerrigan and the Zerg swarm missing, the galaxy's only hope rests with the Protoss and their greatest living heroes: Artanis and Zeratul.
- Unique Portraits and a New Unit Skin: Unlock three unique Protoss-inspired portraits for StarCraft II and dominate your enemies in style with your two new Protoss unit skins.